30th August 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for BBA(H) aspirant? Disbursement process of loan?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply for an education loan in Allahabad Bank for studying BBA(H) course. Can I know the process to apply for an education loan in this through online? Please tell me about the process of disbursement of loan also.

4th September 2019, 11:59 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for BBA(H) aspirant? Disbursement process of loan?

Procedure to apply for Education loan for BBH in Allahabad Bank :

1.Intitally you must visit the branch for all the required documents need to be submitted.

2. Once you will get an idea then you should apply for Educational loan through Vidya lakhmi portal. There by the Branch of Allahabad bank will accept your application for further process.

3.During apply you must give all the accurate details about your parents ,guardian and fee structure ,college details etc.

4. There after brach will inspect your house and your parents business place ,and inspection of collateral security if loan amount is more than 7.5 lakh.

5.Then they will sanction your education loan based on the fee structure and repayment capacity.

In this you will be sanctioned with educational loan.

Where as disbursement will be done through semester wise based on the free structure of colleges for that specific semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?