11th January 2018, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get AACE International Competitive Scholarships? What are the required documents for it?

Sir, I am willing to pursue MS from Australia and want to know can I get AACE International Competitive Scholarships? What are the required documents for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Thesis with scholarship in Abroad for M.E.(Biotechnology) 2nd year student?
  2. Scholarship details for masters in Germany after passing B.Tech mechanical with 68% marks?
  3. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How many marks should I score to get scholarship for doing MBBS?
  5. Documents required to apply for International Finance Olympiad?
  6. Scholarships available for a candidate who has completed 10th RBSE? Documents required to submit?
  7. How to register for competitive exam? Documents required during registration?
  8. Is there any scholarship available specially for B.Sc IT students? Documents required for it?
  9. Documents required to apply for NASA Project Mars International Art and Film Contest? -- [New]
  10. Documents required to apply in International General Knowledge Olympiad?
  11. Is there any scholarship available for students who have completed diploma?
  12. Eligiblity to appear in Olympiads for B.Tech 1st year student? Competitive exams with eligibility criteria for B.Tech student?
  13. Documents required to study LLM(International Human Rights Law) in University of Groningen?
  14. List of competitive exams and scholarships for 5th pass students in 2018? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to get scholarship for doing higher education in abroad?
  16. How can I study MBBS in Germany with scholarship?
  17. What is the scholarship for 10th MP board student?
  18. Documents required to get BF(International Finance) admission in Geneva Business School, Madrid?
27th February 2018, 02:39 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get AACE International Competitive Scholarships? What are the required documents for it?

Eligibility :-
Applicants must have completed one year of college, be currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited university for the fall term, and be pursuing a program in one of the following disciplines -
Building construction/ Construction management
Business administration
Engineering
Quantity surveying

Applicants must possess a GPA of 3.0 or higher (using a 4.0 grading scale)

Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a program for the fall term. Applicants in their final undergraduate year must have been accepted to attend a full-time graduate program in the next academic year to qualify for a scholarship.

You can apply for this scholarship scheme at - https://web.aacei.org
And on this website, you will come to know about the required documents related to this scholarship also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?