18th January 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?

Hello Sir/Mam..

I compltd my btech in cse with 70%.I want to do ms in abroad.Can u please tell me which country provides the scholarship for students and also with low tution fee.Please do reply and help me in finding a best university in abroad for doing ms

Related Questions:
18th January 2015, 05:58 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?

Here I am Providing you the List of Countries Which offers Scholarships :

1. Scholarships to Study In France :

* Erasmus
* Eiffel Scholarship

2. Scholarships to Study In Paris :

* University of Kent Paris Scholarships
* Science PO Paris Emile Boutmy Scholarships

3. Scholarships to Study in Melbourne :

* Australia Awards Scholarships and Fellowships.
* Melbourne International Research Scholarships

4. Scholarships to Study in London, UK :

* Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries.
* Westminster Full Fee Scholarships for International Students.

5. Scholarships to Study in Korea :

* Korean Government Scholarships Program
18th January 2015, 06:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?

After completion of B.Tech course from a recognised university, you can pursue MS course in Abroad. It is best to pursue MS course in German universities because many universities in Germany offers admissions with no tuition fee and also provides scholarship for pursuing your higher studies. To get admission in MS course in Germany, you need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examination. TOEFL/ IELTS is a standardized test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By scoring good marks in TOEFL/ IELTS examination, you can easily get admission in MS course in top foreign universities.
18th January 2015, 08:24 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

You can complete your MS with very low cost in Germany. Because most of the state universities(public universities) in Germany, offers MS admission with very low fee and even the universities are offering scholarships to merit students, who can satisfy following criteria.
1. Graduation - Above 70%
2. IELTS - At least 6.5 bands
To get admission in the universities of Germany, you have to complete one exam called IELTS. IELTS is an exam to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.

Exam Pattern:-
IELTS exam is conducted in four sections
1)Listening - 30 minutes(4 sections, 40 items)
2)Reading - 60 minutes (3 sections, 40 items)
3)Writing - 60 minutes(2 tasks)
4)Speaking - 11-14 minutes
The exam score will be calculated for 10 bands.
1st April 2015, 01:51 AM
bichapoda

After completing your B.Tech with 70% the best option is to do Masters from US.

Because the value for Masters done in US is very good and you can get job easily if you have Masters Degree from US.

As you asked for Scholarship let me clarify you that universities provide scholarships not based on your Graduation Percentage, they consider your GRE and IELTS Score to give you Scholarship.

GRE and IELTS are the Entrance exams you need to clear to study your Masters in US.

There are many Institutions which provide coaching for this exams, if you wish to get good score then its better to go for Coaching than preparing on your Own.

So as your interested in doing your higher studies with scholarship this would be the better option to crack GRE and IELTS with Good Score.
16th July 2019, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Which is d scholarship for who completed m.com with with aggregate of 70%?
22nd July 2019, 10:08 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Candidate can pursue MS course in Abroad. It is best to pursue MS course in German universities because many universities in Germany offers admissions with no tuition fee and also provides scholarship for pursuing your higher studies. To get admission in MS course in Germany, Candidate need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examination. TOEFL/ IELTS is a standardized test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections.
23rd July 2019, 04:52 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which is d scholarship for who completed m.com with with aggregate of 70%?
Thomas Reuters provides scholarships to Commerce and Management Students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?