1st October 2018, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan for BBA+LLB course? What types of Education Loans provided by different Banks for this course?

Hey friends, please tell me about the education loan criteria to get for BBA+LLB course? What is the criteria? I also want to know about the types of education loan by different banks for studying BBA+LLB.

4th March 2023, 12:52 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan for BBA+LLB course? What types of Education Loans provided by different Banks for this course?

To be eligible for an education loan for BBA+LLB course, you need to meet the following criteria:
  • You should be an Indian citizen
  • You should have secured admission in a recognized institution for BBA+LLB course
  • The course should be a full-time degree program
  • The maximum age limit is 35 years.

Now coming to the types of education loans provided by different banks, most banks offer education loans to study BBA+LLB course. The interest rates, loan amount, and repayment tenure may differ from bank to bank. Some of the popular banks offering education loans for BBA+LLB course are:
  • State Bank of India (SBI)
  • HDFC Bank
  • ICICI Bank
  • Punjab National Bank (PNB)
  • Canara Bank
  • Axis Bank
  • Bank of Baroda
  • Union Bank of India
  • Central Bank of India

You can visit the respective bank's website to check the details of their education loan schemes. Some of these banks offer collateral-free loans for loan amounts up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs, while for higher amounts, you may need to provide collateral security. The repayment tenure can vary from 5-15 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?