13th July 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Nainital Bank for studying PGDM in IIM?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know that if I would go for studying PGDM in IIM with the help of an education loan offered by Nainital Bank then what is the eligibility criteria to get this education loan? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

21st July 2019, 01:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Nainital Bank for studying PGDM in IIM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know that if I would go for studying PGDM in IIM with the help of an education loan offered by Nainital Bank then what is the eligibility criteria to get this education loan? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

Eligibility to get an education loan in Nainital Bank for studying PGDM in IIM is given below:

Students should have obtained admission to the PGDM course through an entrance examination

Students should be Indian National

Students should have scored good marks in the qualifying examination

Nainital Bank education loan website link is given Click Here

21st July 2019, 10:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Nainital Bank for studying PGDM in IIM?

You need to first secure admission at IIM and then approach the nearest branch of the concerned bank along with the guarantor and all the required documents. You will have to fill the form and submit it with all the required documents to the nearest branch.

Just make sure you have a guarantor which is compulsory for education loan. Any person from your family who is earning a decent income can become the guarantor.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?