16th July 2019, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan in Delhi after securing MBA admission if belongs to Cuttack?

Sir/Madam, I want to study my MBA in Delhi. I am from Cuttack. I want to know that if I secure admission in any institute of Delhi then I can apply for an education loan from Delhi as well? Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

21st July 2019, 10:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan in Delhi after securing MBA admission if belongs to Cuttack?

You need to secure admission at any recognised MBA college and apply for education loan at any branch of the concerned bank which is near to your residence. Hence, it doesn't matter from where you belong. The only thing matters is your residence.

You just have to visit the nearest branch and apply for education loan on a prescribed format and submit it along with all the required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?