10th October 2018, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan from SBI to study MJMC course?

Hello friends, I have already completed my BJMC Degree. Now, I want to do MJMC course with the help of an education loan. So, can I get an education loan from State Bank of India now for my MJMC course? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your response.

15th October 2018, 08:14 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan from SBI to study MJMC course?

Yes, you are eligible to get an education loan from SBI for pursuing MJMC course. Candidates who have secured admission to any recognised course in any Government recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. After receiving the admission letter from the respective college/ university where you have secured admission for pursuing MJMC course, you can apply for an education loan.
16th October 2018, 01:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan from SBI to study MJMC course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have already completed my BJMC Degree. Now, I want to do MJMC course with the help of an education loan. So, can I get an education loan from State Bank of India now for my MJMC course? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your response.

Eligibility to get an Education Loan from SBI to study MJMC course is given below:

>> Applicant must be an Indian National

>> The course must be conducted by the college / university approved by UGC / AICTE / IMC / Government, etc.

>> Applicant must have secured admission to the course through an entrance examination or merit based selection process

SBI education loan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?