3rd March 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Education Loan to study Economics & Politics course in University of London International Programmes?

Hello Sir, I want to do Economics and Politics course through University of London International Programmes. Its a correspondence International course. For this course I am eligible to get education loan from any reputed bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study correspondence Economics and Politics in University of London International program?
  2. Eligibility for M.Sc in International Politics at America? Can I get education loan for this course?
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc International Politics from USA? Education loan for further studies?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  5. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
  6. List of Bank which offers Education Loan to study International CFA in London?
  7. List of Bank which offers Education Loan to study International CFA in London?
  8. Is it possible to do M.A(Political Science) after completing B.Tech
  9. Can I get education loan from Oriental Bank of Commerce to study Post Graduate program in Economics at University of Oxford?
  10. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study International CFA?
  11. Can I get education loan from State Bank Of India to study Master Degree in Economics at University of Cambridge? -- [New]
  12. Is there any Education Loan scheme available to study correspondence Bachelor's Degree in University of London?
  13. How can I get Education Loan to study MBA in London being a graduate of India?
  14. Can I get an education loan to study MBA in London? Maximum time allowed to repay the loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Education Loan to study correspondence Double Bachelor's Degree in University of London for a B.E. graduate?
  16. Can I get Education Loan to study correspondence Bachelor's Degree course in University of London if completed B.Tech?
  17. Can I get Education Loan to study International CFA course?
  18. Birkbeck, University of London is an approved educational institution by SBI for education loan? Documents required for education loan and for study visa?
23rd September 2022, 10:50 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Education Loan to study Economics & Politics course in University of London International Programmes?

Eligibility
If you are applying loan in India then
You must be an Indian National
Must have secured admission in a reputed college
Must have got admission on the basis of entrance exam or merit.
Interested candidates can apply online or offline
They have to get ready with required documents to be submitted with application form
Must have good credibility record
Can get upto INR 20 lacs for studying abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?