14th February 2015, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Ratan Tata Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 74% in B.Sc(Nursing)?

Sir,

My daughter has passed Basic Bsc Nursing IIIrd year with 74% marks from Mahatma Gandhi Medical College Mumbai (MGM). Is she eligible for Ratan Tata Scholarship?

Kindly confirm.

Babu

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 81.50% in Diploma being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  2. Can I get Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 74% in 1st year of M.Pharma? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to get Ratan Tata scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 70.75% in B.Pharmacy?
  5. Can I get any scholarship if I scored 73.50% in 1st year of Pharmacy? Information about Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information about scholarship provided by Ratan Tata Trust to B.Sc(Pharmacy) 2nd year student?
  7. Am I eligible for Ratan Tata Scholarship after scoring 74.5% in 1st MBBS MUHS exam?
  8. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th CBSE?
  9. Can I apply for Ratan Tata Trust after scoring 73.89% in 2nd year B.Pharma?
  10. Can I apply for B.Pharmacy after taking admission in M.Pharmacy? I have passed out B.Pharmacy
  11. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 79.69% in 12th?
  12. Scholarships to a candidate who has secured 73% in 9th standard?
  13. Eligibility to apply in Tata Motors for a candidate who has secured 67% in B.E., 77% in Diploma, 51% in 12th and 70% in 10th?
  14. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80.80% in 12th?
  15. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  16. Scholarship to study Engineering for an OBC candidate who has secured 83% in 12th standard?
  17. Eligibility for CBSE scholarship? How can I get it?
  18. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 87.6% in 12th? Last date of application?
15th March 2023, 01:32 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Eligibility to get Ratan Tata Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 74% in B.Sc(Nursing)?

The Ratan Tata Scholarship is awarded by the Tata Education and Development Trust to students who are enrolled in specific undergraduate and postgraduate courses at select Indian universities. The eligibility criteria and application process for this scholarship can vary depending on the course and university.

Therefore, to know if your daughter is eligible for the Ratan Tata Scholarship, you should check the scholarship's official website or contact the scholarship provider directly.

It's also worth noting that there may be other scholarships and financial aid opportunities available for nursing students, so you may want to explore those options as well.

The official website of Ratan Tata Trust is https://www.ratantatatrust.org/.
25th March 2023, 07:59 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Eligibility to get Ratan Tata Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 74% in B.Sc(Nursing)?

The Ratan Tata Scholarship is offered to Indian students who have been accepted to pursue full-time postgraduate studies or higher studies abroad in specific fields, including social sciences, public health, law, and other disciplines. The scholarship aims to support meritorious and deserving students to pursue their academic aspirations.

To be eligible for the Ratan Tata Scholarship, a candidate must meet the following criteria:

Indian national: The candidate must be an Indian national and should have completed their undergraduate degree from a recognized institution in India.

Accepted for postgraduate studies: The candidate must have secured admission to a full-time postgraduate program or higher studies abroad in the fields of social sciences, public health, law, and other disciplines as specified by the scholarship.

Academic merit: The candidate should have an outstanding academic record and should have scored at least 60% or equivalent in their undergraduate degree.

Financial need: The candidate should be from a financially challenged background and should require financial assistance to pursue their studies.

Based on the eligibility criteria mentioned above, a candidate who has secured 74% in B.Sc (Nursing) may be eligible to apply for the Ratan Tata Scholarship provided they fulfill the other eligibility criteria mentioned above. However, please note that the selection process for the scholarship is highly competitive, and meeting the eligibility criteria does not guarantee the scholarship. The final decision on awarding the scholarship rests solely with the selection committee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?