27th December 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th CBSE?

Hello
i pass out from cbce-12 by getting agregate 80%.
now i wants to know eligibility
criteria for scholarship after 12???
waiting for your kind response

Related Questions:
28th December 2014, 09:50 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th CBSE?

You are eligible for getting scholarship from CBSE as you have scored above 80% marks in your 12th class. You may apply for CBSE scholarship by visiting the official website of CBSE or below given link. In order to get the Scholarship amount you need to apply online on CBSE website. Remember you need to give your Roll No. of 12th class there for the verification purposes.

Criteria for CBSE Scholarship--

You need to have minimum of 80% marks in order to get CBSE scholarship.
Your family income must not be above then 6 lakh per annum.
You cannot apply for this scholarship if you already getting scholarship from some other source.

Official Link to Apply-
http://www.cbse.nic.in/Scholarship/W...holarship.html
29th December 2014, 01:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th CBSE?

Eligibility:

1. Candidates who have scored 80% and above in class XII from a recognised University are eligible for the scholarships.

2. Candidate should not belong to creamy layer.

3. Candidate Should not be availing scholarships from any other schemes.

4. The scholarships shall be awarded to Indians only.

5. A student with full employment shall not be eligible for award of scholarship.

Once a candidate is short listed for awarding scholarship, the board/university in the state/union territory will send the following to the respective candidate:

1. Entitlement Card

2. Income Affidavit form

3. A form of ''Statement of Particulars''.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?