27th December 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE?

Hello
If i have scored more than 85% marks
in cbse 12 board exams..
so how i can apply for scholarship?????
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  2. How can I get scholarship if secured 84% in 12th CBSE?
  3. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed candidate who has secured 87%?
  4. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after securing 91.8% in class 12th
  5. Can I apply for scholarship to pursue CA programme if secured 90% in 12th CBSE?
  6. Detailed information about CSSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 90.8% in 12th CBSE?
  7. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  8. How can I get CBSE Scholarship if secured 80.80% in 12th standard and studying B.Tech 3rd semester? From where I will get scholarship?
  9. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get scholarship if secured 80.80% in 12th CBSE being a B.Tech 3rd semester student?
  11. Scholarship for B.Tech 2nd year student who has secured 92% in 12th CBSE?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 96% in 12th CBSE? Annual income limit to apply?
  13. Can I get scholarship if secured 91.8% in 12th CBSE?
  14. How to apply for scholarship in CBSE?
  15. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  16. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form?
  17. Can I apply for Schoalrships having secured 90% in 12th from CBSE Board?
  18. Detailed information about scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.4% in 12th Science CBSE?
28th December 2014, 09:55 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE?

Yes you can apply for CBSE CSSS Scholarships.Any student who got above then 80% marks in his or her 12th class can apply for CBSE Scholarships. Remember your family income must not be greater then 6 lakh. For more information please find the attached file.

How to apply--
In order to get CBSE CSSS Scholarship you need to apply online by visiting below link.
Online Apply

Note that currently 2013 pass outs students can apply for Scholarship and those students who just passout this year they are eligible to apply next year i.e. in 2015.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf guidelines_csss2014.pdf(805.4 KB, 87 views)
29th December 2014, 02:39 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE?

As you have not mentioned the course for which you want to apply scholarship for, it is quite difficult to discuss the scholarship details for various courses.

However, I am providing some basic procedures to apply for scholarships after 12th CBSE:

A candidate needs to perform well in the entrance test of various courses.

Should have performed well in sports, cultural and other extracurricular activities.

The above mentioned details are the basic criteria that you need to fulfil for availing scholarships.

Procedure:

> Visit the official website of CBSE scholarship mentioned below.

http://http://cbse.nic.in/welcome.htm

Here you can get all the details about scholarship application forms and procedures.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?