24th September 2015, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95% in Intermediate?

Friends,
I have completed my Intermediate with 95% marks. May I eligible for any scholarship? Please let me know asap. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  2. Eligibility for Merit Scholarship with 975 marks in Intermediate?
  3. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th CBSE?
  4. What is the procedure to get B.Ed scholarship for OBC candidates?
  5. Scholarship available for B.Tech 1st year candidate who has secured 95.7% in Intermediate?
  6. Eligibility to get scholarship for B.Com candidate of DU who has secured 89% in 12th Commerce?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  8. How to get Sanskrit Scholarship having if secured 98 marks in intermediate? What is the last date of application?
  9. Can I get Merit Scholarship if secured 93% in MEC-I being an OC candidate?
  10. Will I get scholarship if secured 99 marks in both 1st and 2nd year of intermediate?
  11. Eligibility to get scholarship to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 84.2% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  12. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech in USA if secured 90.5% in 10th and 91.4% in Intermediate?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if secured 95% in WBCHSE Intermediate? What amount of scholarship I will get?
  14. What should be my GRE score to get scholarship in USA? I have secured 86% in SSC, 92% in Intermediate and 72% in B.Tech
  15. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 79.69% in 12th?
  16. Scholarships available for B.Tech 1st year candidate who has secured 95.7% in Intermediate?
  17. Is there any scholarship we can get after completion of intermediate with 95.1% marks?
  18. What is the age required in CPMT entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
31st May 2017, 12:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95% in Intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I have completed my Intermediate with 95% marks. May I eligible for any scholarship? Please let me know asap. Thank you in advance.

Those students who have completed intermediate with 95% marks are eligible to apply for various scholarships. There are government and private scholarships available for the intermediate completed students. Most of the scholarships are awarded on the basis of marks scored and financial background. Students can apply for scholarships either online or offline. List of scholarships is given below;

Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for college and university students - Official Website

G.P. Birla Educational Scholarships - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Scholarship - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

R D Sethna Loan Scholarship - Official Website

AICTE Scholarship Scheme for Girl Child - Official Website

LIC Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?