10th February 2019, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Expenses covered under State Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BTech course?

I want to study BTech and I am already preparing for various Engineering entrance exams. But the fees of BTech is not bearable for my family. So, I have decided to take an Education Loan. I have heard that State Bank of India is having a good scheme of Education Loan. I would like to know about the expenses which is covered in this loan scheme.

13th February 2019, 08:16 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expenses covered under State Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BTech course?

Expenses covered under State Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for pursuing B.Tech course are mentioned below:-

—> Fees payable to college/school/hostel
—> Examination/Library/Laboratory fees
—> Purchase of Books/Equipment/Instruments/Uniforms
—> Purchase of computers, if essential for completion of the course
—> Caution Deposit/Building Fund/Refundable Deposit
—> Cost of a Two-wheeler upto Rs. 50,000/-
—> Any other expenses required to complete the course like study tours, project work, etc.,.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?