1st January 2019, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Expenses covered under Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BTech course?

I want to study BTech and I am already preparing for various Engineering entrance exams. But the fees of BTech is not bearable for my family. So, I have decided to take an Education Loan. I have heard that Union Bank of India is having a good scheme of Education Loan. I would like to know about the expenses which is covered in this loan scheme.

5th January 2019, 02:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expenses covered under Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BTech course?

Expenses covered under Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for pursuing B.Tech course are mentioned below:-

—> Tuition fee payable to college/ school/ university
—> Hostel / mess charges
—> Examination/ Library/ Laboratory fee
—> Insurance premium for the student borrower
—> Caution deposit, Building fund/ refundable deposit supported by Institution bills/ receipts
—> Purchase of books/ equipments/ instruments/ uniforms
—> Purchase of computer/laptop at reasonable cost, if required for completion of the course
—> Admission acceptance fee
—> Any other expense required to complete the course - like study tours, project work, thesis, etc
5th January 2019, 10:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expenses covered under Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BTech course?

Expenses covered under Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BTech course are as follows.

Tuition fee payable to college/school/university.

Examination fee/Library/ Laboratory fee/Hostel fee etc.,

Insurance premium for the student borrower,

Purchase of books, equipment, instrument or uniforms,

Other expenses like, study tours, project work, thesis, etc.,

Additional expenses like building fund/caution deposit/refundable deposit, etc.,

Purchase of computer or laptop (at Reasonable cost, if it is essential for completion of course).

Admission acceptable fee.

For more details;
https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/e...tion-loan.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?