10th September 2019, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Expenses covered under State Bank of India Education Loan scheme for an MBBS aspirant?

Kindly let me know that what are the expenses covered up in the education loan scheme of State Bank of India. I want to do MBBS course through education loan of State Bank of India. So, I want to know about the expenses first. Thank you!

14th September 2019, 01:58 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expenses covered under State Bank of India Education Loan scheme for an MBBS aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly let me know that what are the expenses covered up in the education loan scheme of State Bank of India. I want to do MBBS course through education loan of State Bank of India. So, I want to know about the expenses first. Thank you!

Expenses covered under the State Bank of India education loan scheme are given below:

Fees payable to College / Hostel

Fees payable to Examination / Library / Laboratory

Caution Deposit / Building Fund / Refundable Deposit

Purchase of Equipment / Books / Uniforms

Purchase of Computers (if necessary for the completion of the course)

Travel Expenses / Passage Money for studies abroad

Cost of 2 wheeler up to Rs 50,000

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
15th September 2019, 06:05 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Expenses covered under State Bank of India Education Loan scheme for an MBBS aspirant?

Expenses covered under State Bank of India Education Loan scheme for an MBBS aspirant are:-
Fee payable to College or University, with Hostel Charges.
Examination Fee, Library Fee and Laboratory Fee.
Books, Instruments and Uniforms.
Personal Computer or Laptops if required.
Travel expenses.
Any other expenses required to complete the course like study tour etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?