14th May 2019, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Expenses covered under Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS aspirant?

Hello friends, kindly let me know that what are the expenses covered up in the education loan scheme of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank. I want to do MBBS through the education loan of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank. So, I want to know about the expenses first. Thank you!

17th May 2019, 06:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expenses covered under Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS aspirant?

Expenses covered under Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Education Loan for MBBS aspirant are given below;

Fee payable to College / School / Hostel / Examination / Library / Laboratory fee etc.

Purchase of Books / Equipments / Instruments / Uniforms etc.

Travel expenses / passage money in case of abroad studies.

Purchase of computers / laptops (If it is essential for completion of the course).

Any other expense required to complete the course - like study tours, project work, thesis etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?