29th October 2018, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Expenses covered under Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BHMCT course?

I want to study BHMCT and I am already preparing for various Hotel Management entrance exams. But the fees of BHMCT is not bearable for my family. So, I have decided to take an Education Loan. I have heard that Union Bank of India is having a good scheme of Education Loan. I would like to know about the expenses which is covered in this loan scheme.

5th November 2018, 09:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expenses covered under Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BHMCT course?

Expenses covered under Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BHMCT course are:

Fee payable to college/school/hostel.

Examination/library/laboratory fee,

Admission acceptance fee,

Purchase of books/equipment/instruments/uniform required for the course pursued.

Caution deposit/building fund/refundable deposit supported by institution bills/receipts,

Purchase of computers/laptops only if it is necessary for completion of the course,

Any other expenses required to complete the courses-like study tour, project work thesis etc.

You can get more details on the official website link mentioned below.
https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/e...education.aspx

6th November 2018, 05:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expenses covered under Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BHMCT course?

Expenses covered under Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for pursuing BHMCT course are :-

--> Fee payable to College/ University.
--> Hostel/ Mess Charges
--> Examination/ Library/ Laboratory Fees
--> Insurance premium for the student borrower
--> Caution Deposit, Building fund/ refundable deposit supported by institution bills/ receipts.
--> Purchase of books/ equipments/ instruments/ uniforms
--> Purchase of laptop/ computer, if essential for completion of the course.
--> Admission acceptance fee
--> Any other expense required to complete the course like study tours, project work, thesis, etc.,.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?