10th May 2016, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Formalities to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA in Singapore?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am Jignesh and I want to get an Education Loan so that I can study in Singapore. I want to study MBA. So please tell me about the formalities required for applying an Education Loan. Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. Formalities to apply for Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  2. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  3. Formalities to apply for Education loan to study MBBS in Russia?
  4. What are the pre-requisites and formalities to get an Education Loan for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get the education loan amount in my bank account if studying in Singapore?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  7. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for my son's MBBS course in Singapore if paid fee of 2 years?
  8. Conditions to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  9. Can I get benefit to apply for Education Loan for study MBA if working in Infosys Technologies?
  10. How can I apply for Student Loan to study Master of Hotel Management in Singapore? Procedure to repay and features of Student Loan?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA after completing B.A.(Economics)?
  12. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  13. Should I apply for Personal Loan to study MBA if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  14. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  15. Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study MBA in IGNOU?
  16. Do I have to submit my marksheet to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  17. Is it possible to get an Education Loan again to study MBA if already taken for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security?
12th May 2016, 06:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Formalities to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA in Singapore?

To get an Education loan to study MBA course in Singapore, you must have to contact the bank branch manager regarding loan details and you need to submit your studies and Collateral Security documents to bank for loan approval. To get an Education loan amount of more than Rs.7.5 lacs, you must have to submit Collateral Security equal to loan amount for sanction of your education loan.
13th May 2016, 08:30 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Formalities to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA in Singapore?

Formalities to apply for an Education loan to study MBA in Singapore are :-

1. You must have secured admission and you must have obtained an admission letter from the respective university.

2. You must have to submit all your study certificates including 10th, 12th and UG certificates Xerox copies.

3. You must have to submit income proofs i.e., latest 6 months salary slips of your Guardian.

4. Once, you submit all the documents required for loan, your education loan will be sanctioned within 2 weeks.
13th May 2016, 10:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Formalities required for education loan :-

- You need to approach bank for education loan and contact the branch manager to get the details along with your prospectus , fee structure and admission letter.
- Comply with the terms and conditions of education loan.
- Submit all the documents as per bank's requests.
- Follow the instructions of bank to sign the loan documents and apply properly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?