19th March 2016, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?

Hello Sir,
My name is Surender Chauhan and I have done my B.Sc(Electronics). Then I have worked for 2 and a half years in different industries. Now I am planning to go to UK for pursuing my MBA. I need an Education Loan amount of Rs. 20 Lacs. I would appreciate if you provided me some best solutions available in market. And my eligibility up on getting an Education Loan. I have a huge farm land as my father is a farmer.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  3. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  6. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study 2 years MBA for a candidate whose father is a serviceman in SAIL?
  8. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  10. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  11. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA on mortgaged property?
  12. Best way to get an education loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA in IBS?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  14. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  16. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest interest rates to study MBA?
  17. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  18. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
20th March 2016, 10:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?

You can definitely get an education loan of 20 lakhs to study MBA in UK. You need to get admission in a well recognized institute and comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan to get your loan request sanctioned. You need to complete all the formalities as per bank's instructions. Since you want education loan of 20 lakhs, so you will need to mortgage any property that belong to you. You can mortgage your farm land and get the education loan sanctioned easily. Hence,aim at getting admission in the top institutes having good exposure facility and your loan request will be sanctioned easily.
20th March 2016, 09:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?

To get an Education loan of Rs.20 lacs for pursuing MBA course in UK, you must have to submit Collateral Security documents like Land, House, etc., to bank. The Collateral Security amount should be equal to bank loan amount. If all the documents submitted by you are verified and approved by bank, you will be approved education loan within 15 working days for doing MBA course in UK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?