30th December 2018, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Holiday period under Education Loan scheme of Axis Bank?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the holiday period which Axis Bank can provide for the loan taker for education purpose? I want to take an education loan from Axis Bank that is why I want to know about the holiday period.

3rd February 2019, 11:55 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Holiday period under Education Loan scheme of Axis Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you please let me know about the holiday period which Axis Bank can provide for the loan taker for education purpose? I want to take an education loan from Axis Bank that is why I want to know about the holiday period.
Holiday period for Educational loan in Axis Bank is Course Duration period and 1 year after completing the course or six months after getting a job.

Refer this website https://www.axisbank.com/retail/loan...bility#menuTab for more details.
6th February 2019, 10:55 PM
shilpianan

Default Re: Holiday period under Education Loan scheme of Axis Bank?

Holiday period for Educational loan in Axis Bank is Course Duration period and 1 year after completing the course or six months after getting a new job..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?