20th January 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Holiday period under Education Loan scheme of Syndicate Bank?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the holiday period which Syndicate Bank can provide for the loan taker for education purpose? I want to take an education loan from Syndicate Bank that is why I want to know about the holiday period.

24th January 2019, 08:35 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Holiday period under Education Loan scheme of Syndicate Bank?

Holiday period under Education Loan Scheme of Syndicate Bank is Course Period plus one year. The maximum repayment tenure of Syndicate Bank Education Loan Scheme is 15 years from the date of commencement of first installment.

You should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for Education Loan in Syndicate Bank.
24th January 2019, 10:38 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Holiday period under Education Loan scheme of Syndicate Bank?

Holiday period/Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of Syndicate Bank is the education period plus 1 year. Repayment period is 15 years from the commencement of first installment.
For more details, visit:
https://www.syndicatebank.in/english...ationLoan.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?