18th April 2019, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know that how can I apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship? I want to apply for this scholarship. So, I need to know about the procedure to apply in this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

21st April 2019, 04:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship?

You need to download the application form from the official website and fill all the details correctly. Attach all the photocopy of documents required and provide all the references required. You need to send the hard copy of application form to the given address.

Download Application http://www.bahushrutfoundation.org/i...abroad2019.pdf
21st April 2019, 06:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship is mentioned below:-

—> Visit the scholarship official website at http://www.bahushrutfoundation.org/scholarships.htm and download the application form.

—> Fill the application form with relevant details and attach the necessary documents.

—> Send the application form with required documents to the address mentioned below:-

Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation
303, Aries Palms, Tower-B
5/6 Shobhana Nagar
Vasna Road
Gujarat, India
21st April 2019, 11:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Apply procedure for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship:

Visit the official website of Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship i.e. https://www.bahushrutfoundation.org/#

Download the application form.

Fill up all the necessary details in the application.

Attach all the necessary documents.

Send the application along with documents between 1st July to 31st August to the address given below:

Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation
303, Aries Palms, Tower-B
5/6 Shobhana Nagar
Vasna Road
Gujarat, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?