29th July 2016, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for University of Queensland, Australia to take scholarships? Maximum amount that I can take?

Hello sir, I am pursuing M.Sc Geology. University of Queensland, Australia announces Science Scholarships for this year to study UG and PG courses in Science. How to apply for it? Maximum amount that can I take?

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum bands required in IELTS for admission in University of Queensland, Australia? Which stream of Commerce should I choose for UG course?
  2. Eligibility to get Australia Award Scholarships for a Bangladeshi student?
  3. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in master degree at Queensland University of Technology, Australia?
  4. Admission at Queensland University of Technology (QUT) for studying Civil Engineering?
  5. Can I get admission in Australia on the basis of 5.5 band overall score? -- [New]
  6. A GATE qualified engineer can get scholarship if already taken an education loan? Maximum amount of various scholarships for me?
  7. Can a Madrasa Board student apply for Post Matric Scholarships while studying in 12th (Maulvi)? Maximum amount for it?
  8. Is GRE necessary to do PhD from Abroad or IELTS is enough?
  9. After getting a seat in IIM can I get any scholarship?
  10. List of degree courses available in Queensland University of Technology? Marks required in IELTS for admission?
  11. List of Medical colleges in Queensland, Australia with admission procedure? How much it cost to study here?
  12. How to take education loan to complete CA degree?
  13. An MBA student studying in Australia apply for scholarships available in India? Terms and conditions for it?
  14. What are the best options available after completing BSc computer science with 43%? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Scholarship exam for Open Caste?
  16. How many marks should I score to get scholarship for doing MBBS?
  17. Bands required in IELTS to get admission in Engineering course at University of Southern Queensland? How to apply for study visa?
  18. List of Pharmacy colleges in Kerala? List of scholarships and amount for it?
29th September 2022, 11:15 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for University of Queensland, Australia to take scholarships? Maximum amount that I can take?

UQ's Academic Scholarship program offers upto $ 60,000 .
Those who are high achieving student completing year 12 or are on a gap year are encouraged to apply.
The undergraduate scholarship is offered on the basis of merit.
Go to OASIS , and register online
After answering some of their questions, you will be given unique registration number , username and password.
You need not submit your application immediately.
After being satisfied with all the details , then submit it as per the case.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?