7th June 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Australia Award Scholarships for a Bangladeshi student?

Hello Sir, I am going to study BS in Australia and I want to apply in Australia Award Scholarships. I am from Bangladesh and headed towards Australia for BS program. So, I am eligible to get this scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?
  2. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th CBSE?
  3. For how many times I will get scholarship in a year?
  4. What could we do for scholarship? Which are the courses available and is test necessary?
  5. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing B.Tech if I have scored 88% cut off marks in PCM?
  6. How much scholarship is provided to OBC students after 12th?
  7. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government Medical colleges for Bangladeshi student? Requirements to apply for it? Is there any Non-Indian student quota?
  8. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  9. How can I study H.S. in Australia being a Bangladeshi? List of reputed colleges?
  10. Eligibility of MBBS in English or Bangla version admission in India for Bangladeshi student? Admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  11. Post graduation in Medicines for Bangladeshi student? Fee structure?
  12. Can I get admission in Bengal Institute of Technocrats for Aeronautics after scoring 69% in 12th? What is the procedure for admission?
  13. MBS course fee details for Bangladeshi student? Which is the medical college?
  14. Best University in India for Bangladeshi student?
  15. Scholarship award after completing 12th with 89.60%? Details of scholarship scheme and how to apply for it?
  16. Is it possible for me to get free scholarship for studying MBBS course?
  17. Can I get scholarship from CBSE board after scoring 90% aggregate in 12th and 98.5% in PCM?
  18. How can a Bangladeshi Student get admission in Medical Colleges in India for MBBS degree? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?