9th July 2020, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a PhD holder and I have heard about the DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship. I want to apply for this fellowship programme. Kindly tell me how can I apply for this fellowship programme? Please let me know immediately.

11th July 2020, 06:05 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

Procedure to apply for the DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps maintaind below:-

visit the official notification and read all the details https://www.drdo.gov.in/sites/default/files/career-vacancy-documents/DYSL-CT_JRF_Advt.pdf.

Step 2 - Download the application form and fill in all the necessary details .

Step 3 - Attach relevant documents.

Step 4 - Submit the the completed form along with the self attested copy of all the documents to
The Director,
DRDO Scientist
Laboratory – Cognitive Technology
Defence Research and Development
Organisation (DRDO)
5th Floor, IITM Research Park Kanagam Road,
Taramani Chennai - 600113

Note;-
The envelope should be superscribed as ''Application for JRF'' at the top left corner . Additionally, a soft copy of the application can be sent to [email protected]
11th July 2020, 07:01 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

Procedure to apply for the DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship 2020 are as follows:-

First of all visit the official website and read all the details.
Now download the application form and fill in all the necessary details.
Attach all the relevant documents.
Submit the completed form along with the self-attested copy of all the documents to-

The Director,
DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory-Cognitive Technology
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
5th Floor, IITM Research Park
Kanagam Road, Taramani
Chennai- 600113
11th July 2020, 07:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Download the attached file below to read all details and then download the application form and fill in all the necessary details.

°°° Attach relevant documents and submit the completed form along with thr self attested copy of all the documents to

The director,
DRDO young scientist laboratory,
Cognitive Technology defence research and development organisation,
5th floor IITM Research Park kanagam Road Taramani Chennai 600113.

NOTE: The envelope should be superscribed as " application for jrf" at the top left corner and additional a soft copy of the application can be sent to director @dysl.ct.drdo.in.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf DYSL-CT_JRF_Advt.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?