24th November 2020, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the NSP Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2020?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in Intermediate and I came to know about the NSP Merit Cum Means Scholarship. How can I apply for this scholarship for this year? I don’t have any idea about this. Please help me in this regard.

27th November 2020, 10:27 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the NSP Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2020?

Procedure to apply for the NSP Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2020 is as follows.

• Visit official website and register yourself.
https://scholarships.gov.in/

• Now click on NSP Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2020.

• Fill application form .

• Update all required documents.

• Pay application fee.

• Now submit Application before 30.11.2020.
27th November 2020, 04:22 PM
Darsh4u

Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps :-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number).
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
27th November 2020, 04:28 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Visit official website of NSP
Register as new user..

Provide domicile details, name ,date of birth, gender email etc..

OTP generated to verify number
Use OTP to log in, and fill form..

This will generate an id and password for future reference
No changes in application is possible, once you submit it..
27th November 2020, 07:50 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for NSP Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2020 through the website https://scholarships.gov.in/.

The last date to apply for NSP Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2020 is 30th November 2020. The last date for defect verification is 15th December 2020 and the last date for Institute verification is 15th December 2020.
27th November 2020, 10:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for the NSP Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2020----

Visit the official website that is given below:
https://scholarships.gov.in/

Applicants are advised to keep all necessary documents with them while applying for their desired scholarship scheme.

While filling the registration form come applicants are required to provide the information such as Aadhaar card number, enrollment number, bank details, and domicile state.

Applicant's application ID is created based on their domicile state. This application ID is also used as a login ID.

Candidates are required to select the relevant scholarship category under which they are applying.
For example, an applicant studying in classes 1 to 10 must select a pre Matric Scholarship scheme while filling in the form.

After filling the registration form coma and OTP will be used by which the applicant will have to login and fill the scholarship application form. Applicant have to upload the required documents and submit the application form.
27th November 2020, 11:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for the NSP Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2020:-

Visit the official website:
https://schlorships.gov.in/

Applicants are advised to keep all necessary documents with them while applying for their desired scholarship scheme.

While feeling the registration form, applicants are required to provide information about their educational qualification, Aadhar Number, School / College Enrollment Number, Bank details and domicile state.

Applicant's application ID is created based on their domicile state. This application ID is also used as ''Login ID'' in the NSP portal and future references.

Candidates are required to select the relevant scholarship category under which they are applying.

Details like the applicant's Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Identity Details and Mobile Number will have to be filled in carefully.

After filling the registration form, an OTP will be used by which the applicant will have to log in and fill the scholarship application form. Applicants have to upload the required documents and submit the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?