1st January 2012, 11:57 AM
reb94

How to check AIEEE 2012 application for status without form number?

i am a wanting to knowing an application satus of my forum.i am not hav the forum number.they are not send the forum number on my id.please helping me sir.quickly.i am missed the iit so this my last option.please helping me.

8th January 2012, 04:40 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to check AIEEE 2012 application for status without form number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reb94 View Post
i am a wanting to knowing an application satus of my forum.i am not hav the forum number.they are not send the forum number on my id.please helping me sir.quickly.i am missed the iit so this my last option.please helping me.
HI,
I am sorry to say that you can not your application form status if you not know your application form number.

You wait for your admit card. If you don't receive in time you immediately contact A.I.E.E.E Unit.

ALL THE BEST!
28th January 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

now also my application form had not been recevied help me (form no. 20171309)
28th January 2012, 07:33 PM
kvmax007

Quote:
Originally Posted by reb94 View Post
dear friend the registration number for aieee is displayed as soon as you register . if you have lost that no. you can click on FORGOT REG NO option on the aieee website . also if u are giving online exam the date selection has begun . apply for other colleges like vit, manipal , bits , thapar etc ..
good luck
28th January 2012, 07:54 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

AIEEE- ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION conducted for admission to B.Tech. and B.Arch. courses in the top engineering colleges in India.

Without application number it is very difficult to check application status for AIEEE 2012 as the application number is a must to check its status but you should not be worried as the admit card will definitely be sent to your registered address if submission of application is proper.

For update information you may log on to the official website of AIEEE i.e. www.aieee.nic.in
29th January 2012, 10:49 AM
mani_baban

Cool Re: How to check AIEEE 2012 application for status without form number?

AIEEE- ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION conducted for admission to B.Tech. and B.Arch. courses in the top engineering colleges in India.

Without application number it is very difficult to check application status for AIEEE 2012 as the application number is a must to check its status but you should not be worried as the admit card will definitely be sent to your registered address if submission of application is proper.

For update information you may log on to the official website of AIEEE i.e. www.aieee.nic.in
17th February 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

sir my form is not recieved yet.
1st April 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

when i am trying to acess through forgot form no. then m getting error but i had gven the form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?