6th April 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply scholarship with 80% in 10th CBSE?

Dear Sir, I have secured 80% in my 10th CBSE Board exam. I want to apply for a scholarship. Tell me how I can apply for scholarship now? Kindly reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get scholarship if I have completed 10th from CBSE board?
  2. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I apply to get scholarship if secured Grade-10 in 10th CBSE?
  4. Eligibility to get CBSE scholarship after passing 10th?
  5. Can I apply for any scholarship if pursuing 10th CBSE?
  6. Procedure and requirements to apply for scholarship having secured 90.4% in 10th CBSE?
  7. Procedure to apply for Scholarship on the basis of 10th CBSE result?
  8. Can I apply for Merit Scholarship if secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE and 87.6% in 12th CBSE?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 7.11 CGPA IN 10th standard?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE scholarship if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th standard?
  11. Is there any scholarship available for 10th passed CBSE students?
  12. Where to apply for scholarship for having 10 CGPA in 10th and 93% in 12th CBSE Board?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for PM Scholarship if I scored 9 CGPA in class 10th CBSE Board exams? How can I apply for the Scholarship?
  14. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 9 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  15. How can I get scholarship if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  16. Need information regarding scholarship for 10th students with 10 CGPA?
  17. Will the CBSE provide any scholarship to those who have got 91% in 10th CBSE exam? Procedure to get the scholarship?
  18. I cannot apply for other scholarship if I will apply for CBSE Scholarship? How can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 93% in 12th?
8th May 2018, 11:47 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply scholarship with 80% in 10th CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I have secured 80% in my 10th CBSE Board exam. I want to apply for a scholarship. Tell me how I can apply for scholarship now? Kindly reply to me immediately.

You can apply for various scholarships after completion of 10th with 80% marks. You can apply for scholarships through your school or through the state scholarship portal or relevant scholarship’s website. In general, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. Some of the scholarships available for the 10th passed students are given below:

CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

IIFCT Scholarship - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Sant Nirankari Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?