22nd January 2021, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I check the status of the Arunachal Pradesh Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship 2021?

Hello everyone, I just want to know how I can check whether my scholarship is submitted or not for the Arunachal Pradesh Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship 2021? I want to check the status of this scholarship. Please let me know how I can check? Waiting for your response!

24th January 2021, 11:54 AM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: How can I check the status of the Arunachal Pradesh Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship 2021?

Student can check the status of Online Application by submitting his/her Permanent id and Date Of Birth and open the link “Check your Status”.
24th January 2021, 01:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I check the status of the Arunachal Pradesh Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship 2021?

--- To check the status of the Arunachal Pradesh Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship 2021---

You can check the status of the Arunachal Pradesh Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship 2021 by visiting the link that is given below.
http://www.scholarship.gov.in

OR

You can check the status through registered ID and password.
You will receive this password after applying for the application form.
24th January 2021, 01:27 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

You can check the status of the Arunachal Pradesh Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship 2021by visiting of the official website.

Official Website:-
www.scholarship.gov.in

Documents:-

Passport size photograph of the student .

Scheduled Tribe certificate duly signed by an authorised revenue officer.

Income certificate of the Parents / Guardian

Domicile certificate.
25th January 2021, 12:50 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° A student can check the status of the Arunachal Pradesh Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship 2021 by visiting the official website that is provided below:

After that you have to fill the registration ID and password that you will receive while applying for this scholarship.
This is how you can track the status of your application form.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
25th January 2021, 08:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You can check the status of the Arunachal Pradesh Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship 2021 by visiting the official website.

Official Website:-
www.scholarship.gov.in

Important dates:-

Last date of submission of application form - 24th January 2021.

Last date for Institute verification - 25th January 2021.

Eligibility:-

Be studying in class 9th or 10th

Belong to Scheduled Tribe.

Be a domicile of Arunachal Pradesh.

Not be a availing any other centrally - funded Pre - matric scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?