22nd November 2019, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship Arunachal Pradesh 2019?

Hi team, I am thinking of applying in Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship Arunachal Pradesh 2019. So, I would like to know about the procedure to apply for this scholarship. Kindly help me to know about the procedure of application.

28th November 2019, 06:32 PM
@gree

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship Arunachal Pradesh 2019?

Step 1: Visit the home page of the National scholarship portal and click on "New Registration".
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and'continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name,date of birth, mobile number, email address.
Step 4: provide the bank details (bank name,IFSC code, Account number)
Step 5: select Aadhaar or Bank Account number as Identification detail and click on the 'Register'button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now,log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated,use that for future references.

Note:All the applicant's are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted.The applicant's are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
28th November 2019, 07:23 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship Arunachal Pradesh 2019?

The procedure to apply for Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship Arunachal Pradesh 2019 is online.

You would need to visit the website https://scholarships.gov.in/ and had to click on "Register" by entering all your educational and personal details. Once done, you would need to upload all your educational documents, Domicile Certificate, aadhaar card or bank statement etc.
10th December 2019, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

I had completed the steps given above and have the form printed out.
After that what shall I do there is a space asking for institute stamp and signature.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?