27th February 2020, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I check the status of Meghalaya Pre Matric Scholarship for ST Students 2020?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for the Meghalaya Pre Matric Scholarship for ST Students of 2020. If I apply for this scholarship then please tell me how I can check the status for this scholarship? Please let me know about the process for checking the status.

15th February 2021, 07:07 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I check the status of Meghalaya Pre Matric Scholarship for ST Students 2020?

Procedure to check the status of Meghalaya Pre Matric Scholarship for ST Students 2020 is given below.

Visit official website-
https://scholarships.gov.in/

Now login using username and password.

Click on my application.

Click on application status.

Check application status by following above steps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?