3rd March 2020, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

How much is offered under the Madhya Pradesh Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students 2020?

Hello Sir, I am going to apply for the Madhya Pradesh Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students. I would like to know about the amount which I will get through this scholarship. Please let me know about the amount as soon as possible.

15th February 2021, 07:05 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much is offered under the Madhya Pradesh Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students 2020?

The amount offered under the Madhya Pradesh Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students 2020 is given below.

The amount offered may vary in between Rs. 5000-10000 .

The benefit of the scholarship depends on the annual income of the student's family, institution, course, course fee, fee capping etc.

Candidate will be selected on the basis of eligibility criteria and academic performance.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?