20th October 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I check the status of Shankar International Children's Competition application?

Dear Sir, I have already applied for Shankar International Children's Competition. So, I just want to know that if I apply this scholarship then how I can check my Olympiad application status? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

19th January 2022, 02:39 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I check the status of Shankar International Children's Competition application?

There is no entry fee.
Results will be announced in september
Prizewinners will be informed individually.
For checking the status you may visit their official website where you earlier filled the form.
You must have received some mail et for that purpose.
No entry will be returned .
The copyright of all entries will rest with Shankar International Children competition
Entries will be judged by organizers with help of a jury.
The judges decision will be final.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?