16th August 2016, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Does IIT Roorkee still gives admission in MCA? How to get admission in IITs for MCA?

I want to get admission in IIT Roorkee but in jam website it is showing that this program has been discontinued so i want to know admission details in IITS for mca?

20th August 2016, 05:04 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IIT Roorkee still gives admission in MCA? How to get admission in IITs for MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in IIT Roorkee but in jam website it is showing that this program has been discontinued so i want to know admission details in IITS for mca?
Unfortunately, MCA in IIT Roorkee had been discontinued in the year 2015.

For getting admission to MCA course in IITs, candidates have to qualify IIT JAM exam.

To appear for IIT JAM exam, you must have secured at least 50% marks in graduation.

Some of the books for preparing IIT JAM exam are:

IIT - JAM MCA Entrance Test 2014 : A Collection of 10 Mock Tests PB (English)(Paperback, Agarwal A M)
₹175

A Complete Study Pacakage for MCA Entrance of All Indian Universities (English) 4 Edition(Paperback, Amit M Agarwal)
₹699
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?