9th November 2018, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Bank Education Loan for Commercial Pilot Training in Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi?

Hello Sir, I want to do Commercial Pilot Training from Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi. I want to apply for an education loan from any Bank for this Training. Kindly let me know that how can I get an education loan from any Bank for this training in this institute?

13th November 2018, 11:51 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Bank Education Loan for Commercial Pilot Training in Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to do Commercial Pilot Training from Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi. I want to apply for an education loan from any Bank for this Training. Kindly let me know that how can I get an education loan from any Bank for this training in this institute?

You can contact nationalized banks like State Bank of India for getting an education loan for Commercial Pilot Training in Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA). The IGRUA provides help to students for getting a loan by way of certificates regarding selection and training fee and other expenses details. You have to approach the bank for getting an education loan to study Commercial Pilot Training course. You have to provide necessary collateral security for getting an education loan to study Commercial Pilot Training course in IGRUA. You can find the details on the SBI education loan website link given Click Here
13th November 2018, 04:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Bank Education Loan for Commercial Pilot Training in Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi?

If you have got confirmed admission, then make sure you visit the branch of a reputed bank nearby your residence. Just apply for the education loan on a prescribed application form provided by the bank. Just fill it and submit it along with all the required documents.

Presence of a coapplicant and collateral security will be required for education loan. Hence, make sure you have got all the documents and someone is willing to become your guarantor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?