4th January 2022, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

How Can I get Education Loan for GLA University?

HOW CAN I GET EDUCATION LOAN IF UNIVERSITY IS NOT APPROVED BY AICTE .
In GLA University , Please reply sir/mam anyone 🙏🙏

5th January 2022, 07:48 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How Can I get Education Loan for GLA University?

CITI Bank education loan eligibility for GLA University
Avail upto 35 years for non employed personnels and 45 years in case of working employees /executives

Repayment period:-
>Tenure of an education loan consists of duration of study, grace period after the study and repayment period.
>For indian courses repayment tenure is maximum of 15 years after the commencement of repayment.

Maximum loan amount:-
upto Rs 80 lakhs -1. 5 crore for studies in India, abroad, and IITs IIMs and ISBs.

Who can apply:
>An Indian National having secured admission to professional/technical courses in recognised Institutions.
>Permanent employees who are employed for not less than three years with any organization and who intend to acquire higher professional qualifications and have secured admissions in a reputed institutions.

Repayment frequency:-
>Repayment in education loans typically starts 1year after completing the course or six months after getting a job.
>Loan interest repayment will start immediately after disbursement of the first installment of the loan
8th January 2022, 09:12 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

There are various banks that provide education loan to meritorious students as well as those who are unable to pay for fees in lumpsum.
The interest rates for bank starts from 6.55% - 15.20%.
The amount of loan differ from banks to banks and for courses offered.
It's also based on the admission , in which university the admission has been taken.

For application purpose , one can visit the nearest branch of bank.
They can fill the form online or offline with required documents.
One can visit the official website of bank to fill the form.
8th January 2022, 10:11 PM
Msdhoni02

How Can I get Education Loan for GLA University?

You just need to apply for the educational loan online or offline. Provide the required documents like aadhar card, address proof, etc.

You can get a loan for up to 15 years to study at GLA University.

Private Banks provide loans easily as compared to government banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?