3rd August 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Which Government banks provide education loan to study BA LLB at Rayatbahra University, Mohali? Procedure to get an education loan?

Hello sir, Please tell me which Government banks provide me education loan to study BA LLB at Rayatbahra University, Mohali? Procedure to get education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank provides education loan to study BA LLB at Rayatbahra University?
  2. List of banks which offers education loan to study in Rayat Bahra University, Mohali?
  3. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University? -- [New]
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB in Sri Venkateswara University, Tamil Nadu? Detailed information about it? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB through CLAT? Procedure to apply?
  7. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  9. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  10. Am I eligible for taking an education loan to study BA LLB integrated course?
  11. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study B.B.A.LLB in Christ University?
  12. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  13. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  14. Which banks provide education loan for studying B.Sc(Multimedia and Animation)?
  15. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  16. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Diploma Business course in Newzealand?
  17. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  18. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
5th August 2016, 11:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Government banks provide education loan to study BA LLB at Rayatbahra University, Mohali? Procedure to get an education loan?

The list of banks which provide education loan for BA LLB course at Rayatbahra University, Mohali is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer the attached document. In order to get education loan, you need to approach the bank of your interest near your residence with the prospectus and admission letter. Contact the branch manager, get to know the eligibility criteria of the education loan, comply with the terms and conditions of education loan and act as per instructions from the bank to complete all formalities and get your loan sanctioned.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 4 views)
5th August 2016, 09:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Government banks provide education loan to study BA LLB at Rayatbahra University, Mohali? Procedure to get an education loan?

You can get an education loan from any Government bank for pursuing BA LLB course at Rayatbahra University, Mohali. All the banks offer education loans to candidates who have secured admission in recognised university. To get an Education loan, you have to apply for an education loan by visiting bank and you need to submit all the documents mentioned by bank. The bank will verify all the documents you have submitted and your education loan will be sanctioned within 2-3 weeks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?