12th August 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech course for Diploma student?

Sir,
I am a student of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Diploma course. I want to study B.Tech now. I would like to know that how I can get Education Loan for studying B.Tech?

28th August 2015, 07:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech course for Diploma student?

It is very easy to get education loan nowadays since banks are being more aggressive to offer loan. Even many banks have started pre-approved loan and online loan approval facility. You need to approach any bank close to your residence with the prospectus of the concerned college from which you got admission call. Have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan and get to know the details of the education loan. If satisfied, with the talk, act as per the instructions of the bank, complying with the terms and conditions of the bank to get your education loan request sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?