23rd July 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?

Hello everyone,
I want to study B.Tech but I am too poor and my father can't afford enough money to spend in my study. So, I have decided to do part time job. But I didn't earn too much for my B.Tech course. I have heard about an education loan. I want to get education loan for my B.Tech course. My father don't have any property in this case I am eligible for getting education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan if my father has taken Business Loan against Hotel property?
  3. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  4. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  5. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  7. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  8. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  9. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  10. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  11. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  12. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  14. How can I claim for Tax Rebate against Education Loan taken by my Father-in-Law for my wife's education?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to study B.Tech in UK if my father doesn't have IT File?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS if having Rented Home as a property?
  17. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study Master of Hotel Management course in Singapore if my father is a Government serviceman?
  18. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
28th July 2015, 08:05 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?

You can get a Loan but you must try and get admission to the Best possible Colleges for the course of B.Tech then only is there a chance for you get the Educational Loan.
If you do not get the admitted to the Best Colleges then your chances of getting an Educational Loan is very bleak.
If you are eligible for admission to a very good college then the Banks can provide you with a Loan without guarantees.
Otherwise the Banks will not sanction your Educational Loan.
28th July 2015, 08:07 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?

You can get a Loan but you must try and get admission to the Best possible Colleges for the course of B.Tech then only is there a chance for you get the Educational Loan.
If you do not get the admitted to the Best Colleges then your chances of getting an Educational Loan is very bleak.
If you are eligible for admission to a very good college then the Banks can provide you with a Loan without guarantees.
Otherwise the Banks will not sanction your Educational Loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?