29th October 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my remaining installment of Central Sector Scholarship?

Sir i got 86.25 in 12th M.P board. I m an engineering student and i have received scholarship for the first two years only.sir how can i get my remaining scholarship?

27th April 2015, 01:37 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my remaining installment of Central Sector Scholarship?

The candidate has to renew the scholarship every academic year to continue the scholarship. The scholarship amount is Rs.1000/- per month at graduation level fro three years and a disbursed lump sum amount of Rs.10,000/- at the end of the academic year. After the renewal of application a message will be sent to the respective mobile number after getting rejected. If you meet the eligibility criteria then you will receive the scholarship. To renew the scholarship go to http://cpsms.nic.in/Users/LoginDetai...?ReturnUrl=%2f. Refer to the below attachment for step by step procedure.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CSS renewal procedure.pdf(2.65 MB, 91 views)
28th March 2017, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get my remaining installment of Central Sector Scholarship?

What is the meaning of status that application under process for merit list generation under csss ist renewal form and i want to know in which month the ist renewal will come.
19th April 2020, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

I didn't get 3rd year css scholarship amount
My css id is 010052024511
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?