19th September 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get the lost scholarship lost ID back for Central Sector Scholarship Renewal?

Sir,i am 2010 12th batch student nd i have passout B.E in 2014
I have to fill my central sector scholarship renewal form in which scholarship id number must required but i lost my scholarship id number and wihthout this id i didnt get my scholarship so i kindly request you to help me and tell me how i get this id as soon as possible. Please sir help me i realy need this information because this svjolarship amount is very important for me ..so please help me.

25th April 2015, 09:16 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the lost scholarship lost ID back for Central Sector Scholarship Renewal?

If you have lost your password, you can get it easily by resetting the password. But if you have lost your Id number then it is very critical issue that you cannot renew the scholarship. It is advisable to contact your college scholarship section, as they may have all the details of the scholarship candidates. It is also advisable to register and issue to MHRD through online at http://cpsms.nic.in/Users/LoginDetai...?ReturnUrl=%2f. After complaining an issue track your issue after 2 days.
3rd December 2016, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the lost scholarship lost ID back for Central Sector Scholarship Renewal?

I am fresher and I have lost my scholarship registration ID please help me
14th October 2019, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I am fresher and I have lost my scholarship registration ID please help me
16th December 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I HV lost I'd and password both message was deleted what to do am worried lot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?