30th March 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I get my scholarship if haven't received any feedback of application letter by UGC having qualified in NET and JRF?

Friends,
I am Sheetal Laxmi and passed NET and JRF.
Now I am doing PhD but I didn't get scholarship amount.
I sent the application form to UGC to grant my scholarship
but I didn't get any feedback from UGC. What to do in this case?

31st March 2015, 11:53 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get my scholarship if haven't received any feedback of application letter by UGC having qualified in NET and JRF?

The only option that you have now is to try and contact the UGC Authority via their official website contact us option.
Once you have done that there is a high chance that you will be contacted back.
If still you are not contacted back then the only option that you have is to go to New Delhi to the headquaters of the UGC where you will have to go with all the details and all the required document which proves that you are both NET and JRF qualified student.
Once you show that and also provide the documents of you pursuing PhD from an University you will be provided with the Scholarship and all your problems will be solved easily.
This is the best possible solution that you have presently to get the Scholarship at earliest possibility.
4th December 2015, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get my scholarship if haven't received any feedback of application letter by UGC having qualified in NET and JRF?

I submitted all the necessary documents for jrf scholarship and it is more than six months after my enrolment as a research scholar.but I don't get any scholarship till now.what should I do now?
6th February 2020, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I have missed my last year scholarship and now i am not able to submit my fees in my college. Can you please help me what can i do now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?