1st September 2014, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Did not received scholarship even after renewal

last year i received central government scholarship...current year i did renewal... but until i dint receive the scholership... i do no why ... so kindly consider my application as much as possible....

29th December 2014, 10:52 AM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Did not received scholarship even after renewal

As you told us that you had renewed your scholarship but still you didn't get the scholarship amount. The very basic and first reason of this is that you are not consistent with your studies i.e. Minimum 60% marks are required in every semester and year in order to get the Central Sector Scholarship. If this is the reason then sorry to say that now you are no more eligible to get Central Sector Scholarship. But if you are consistent and still didn't get the scholarship then it may be due to wrong information provided by you. Do not worry contact CBSE on the following address.

E-Mail your Queries to following ID. Please wait for atleast 3 working days for return mail.
CBSE Call Centre 1800-118-002 (Toll Free)
Programmer (Scholarship) 011-22526745
Email ID: [email protected]
ALL COMMUNICATION SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO:

THE SECRETARY,
CBSE
SHIKSHA KENDRA,
2, COMMUNITY CENTRE,
PREET VIHAR, DELHI-110092
FAX : 22515826
22nd May 2017, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I received csss in 2016. I did renewal for 2017 but I did not received scholarship until now. Please kindly consider my application for renewal as soon as possible
Appl. ID- AP201516002651037
Name: B. S. V. Bhargavi
8th October 2018, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

I along with my friends have applied for CSS renewal for 4th installment in December 2017 , all my friends got that installment but I had still not received mine. Please do something , I am in strong need of it for pursuing my further education...
Name: Shivani Jain
Email : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?