27th February 2023, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

How can i get scholarship in M.TECH in mechatronics?

How can i get scholarship in M.TECH in mechatronics? I amlooking for scholarship in M.TECH in Mechatronics in India.

27th February 2023, 10:03 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: How can i get scholarship in M.TECH in mechatronics?

There are several scholarship programs available for M.Tech in Mechatronics in India. Here are some options you can explore:

GATE Scholarship: If you have qualified in GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering), you may be eligible for the GATE Scholarship. This scholarship is provided by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, to students pursuing M.Tech courses in various engineering disciplines. The scholarship amount is Rs. 12,400 per month.

AICTE Scholarship: The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) provides scholarship programs for M.Tech students pursuing various engineering disciplines, including Mechatronics. The eligibility criteria for this scholarship include a valid GATE score or a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying examination. The scholarship amount varies from Rs. 12,400 to Rs. 31,000 per month.

DAAD Scholarship: The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) provides scholarship programs for Indian students pursuing M.Tech in Mechatronics in Germany. The eligibility criteria for this scholarship include a minimum of 70% marks in the qualifying examination, proficiency in German language, and other related factors. The scholarship benefits include tuition fees, monthly stipend, travel allowance, and other related expenses.

State-specific scholarships: Many state governments in India provide scholarships for M.Tech students pursuing various engineering disciplines, including Mechatronics. You can check the official website of your state's scholarship portal to know more about these scholarships.

Students are advised to check the eligibility criteria of each scholarship program before applying to determine whether they are eligible. They should also check the official website of the scholarship program to which they wish to apply for detailed information on benefits, application procedures, and deadlines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?