27th October 2010, 10:07 AM
javeed

Colleges for M.TECH in Mechatronics? Does any IIT or NIT provide M.TECH in Mechatronics course?

I am studying B.TECH in Mechatronics, I would like to pursue M.TECH in the same, Can you please say if any IIT's in India provide M.TECH in Mechatronics degree, or else if any NIT's provide M.TECH in Mechatronics?

Related Questions:
  1. List of IIT's which provides B.Tech Mechatronics and M.Tech in Robotics?
  2. How to join M.Tech in mechatronics after completing B.Tech ECE with 68%
  3. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  4. Is there a Mechatronics branch in NITs? How much marks are required to get Mechatronics course in NIT?
  5. Which colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? What are other options after BE (ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Doing B.Tech in Mechanical : Is M.Tech in Mechatronics a good choice? Colleges in AP providing this branch in M.Tech?
  7. Two months internship in M.Tech Mechatronics?
  8. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  9. What is the scope of mechatronics? What are the topics that are not covered in mechatronics?
  10. Is it possible to get 100% placement after completion of diploma in mechatronics? -- [New]
  11. Companies offering two months Internship programme in Bangalore for M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?
  12. What is the difference between mechanical and mechatronics engineering? Which has a better scope? Why mechatronics engineering is not available in government colleges?
  13. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in USA offering this programme?
  14. Is Mechatronics better in UG or PG?
  15. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  16. Is B.E Mechatronics course recognized by government? Which public sector companies hire Mechatronics engineers? Scope of Mechatronics in Foreign Countries?
  17. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  18. Previous years question papers for Indian Ordinance Factory examination?
28th October 2010, 09:11 PM
swati123

Default Re: Colleges for M.TECH in Mechatronics? Does any IIT or NIT provide M.TECH in Mechatronics course?

If you are aiming to pursue M.Tech in Mechatronics, you can do so from the National Institute of Technology (NIT), Surathkal, Karnataka. Other institutes like the Vellore Institute of Technology (Vellore), Bengal Engineering & Science University (Shibpur),Biju Patnaik University of Technology (Rourkela), Jawaharlal Nehru Technological university (Hyderabad),Kongu Engineering College (Erode) also offer M.Tech programmes in Mechatronics. Besides, the three CSIR Laboratories (CMERI Durgapur, CEERI Pilani and CSIO, Chandigarh) and the Central Institute of Tool Design (Hyderabad) also have post graduate courses in Mechatronics.
29th October 2010, 04:14 AM
babydoll

Default Re: Colleges for M.TECH in Mechatronics? Does any IIT or NIT provide M.TECH in Mechatronics course?

Hi!
As IIT doesn't offers any bachelors degree in Mechatronics, so it can't offers the M.Tech in Mechatronics.
Only few universities offers this course bachelor as well as masters viz..
Jadavpur University
NITs(not all the NITs)
Banglore universities
So you can contact these universities for your master degree.
good luck!!
15th December 2010, 11:42 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Colleges for M.TECH in Mechatronics? Does any IIT or NIT provide M.TECH in Mechatronics course?

hello friend

IIT's will provide masters in mechatronics too

you can go through all the iit links which i'm going to provide now

www.iitm.ac.in

www.iitk.ac.in

www.iitd.ac.in

www.iitb.ac.in

www.iitr.ac.in

and etc..,

check in these sites you can get the required information

but some NIT's are already giving its masters in the branch of mechatronics

all the best

~aditya~
22nd April 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

i m dng ma biomedical final year nw.after this i would like to get into m tech biomechatronics...being a biomedicla student am i eligible to do m tech mechatronics?.if so can u jus let me know what are the colleges that provide m tech mechatronics for students with the background of b tech biomedical?
12th May 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by javeed View Post
I am studying B.TECH in Mechatronics, I would like to pursue M.TECH in the same, Can you please say if any IIT's in India provide M.TECH in Mechatronics degree, or else if any NIT's provide M.TECH in Mechatronics?
JNTU Hyderabad with CITD Balanagar has M.Tech Mechatronics which was started in 2 years back
I was in the 1st batch
you will get application @ web site citdindia.org ENTRANCE EXAM DATE : 09-07-2011 (SATURDAY) for M.Tech courses.
20th May 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

B tech in mechatronics is more preprable,than mechenical Btech
29th May 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

pleas tell me colleg of mechatronic.
4th June 2011, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Colleges for M.TECH in Mechatronics? Does any IIT or NIT provide M.TECH in Mechatronics course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
JNTU Hyderabad with CITD Balanagar has M.Tech Mechatronics which was started in 2 years back
I was in the 1st batch
you will get application @ web site citdindia.org ENTRANCE EXAM DATE : 09-07-2011 (SATURDAY) for M.Tech courses.
i am a final year ECE electronics and communication student ........can i apply for this m.tech course .
26th June 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

colleges in south india giving bachelor's degree in mechatronics
26th June 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

26th June 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

19th July 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Is mechatronics in B.E is eligigible to get into iits in mechanical dept?
24th July 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Is M.tech degree in Mechatonics offered by citd approved by AICTE...............?
Please provide me proper information........
[email protected]
24th July 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Angry M.TECH in Mechatronics in CITD approved by AICTE?

Please tell me
M.TECH in Mechatronics in CITD approved by AICTE?
3rd September 2011, 11:38 PM
kameshsriram

hi friend,

the branch mechatronis is not provided by many of the NITs and IIT.

the universities like

ANDHRA UNIVERSITY,

JABAVPUR UNIVERSITY are porviding this course

all the best
4th September 2011, 12:45 PM
goutam1222

as far as my knowledge as i am only talking about west bengal,
1. Jadavpur University .
2. NIT, Durgapur.
3.IIT kharagpur .

these institutions offers M.tech in Mechatronics.
30th September 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Does iits or nits provide mtech for winter session?

Hi,
I am Manoj Singh Chauhan and i have done btech in electronics and communication engineering.
Can you please tell whether iits on nits provide mtech during winter session.Because i have heard that few colleges stast their m tech session in winters.
My GATE score is 476 but i could not get admission in any of the nits.So i am thinking of taking admission in winter session if they provide such.
18th October 2011, 12:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

The college of M-TECH in Mechatronocs departments:-

NITTTR KOLKATA
SALT LAKE ,SEC-3
NEAR LABONI BUS STAND

Calcutta University
Kolkata, West Bengal

BHARATH INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE & TECH.
NO. 173, AGHARAM ROAD,
SELAIYUR,
CHENNAI

COIMBATORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
CIVIL AERODROME (PO)
COIMBATORE

HINDUSTAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
OLD MAHABALIPURAM ROAD, PADUR,
KELAMBAKKAM (VIA) KANCHEEPURAM

PSG COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
PEELAMEDU, COIMBATORE

SRI KRISHNA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
SUGUNAPURAM, KUNIAMUTHUR POST,
COIMBATORE,

Thanks
2nd November 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Indian Institute of Information Technology, Jabalpur also provide M.Tech. (Mechatronics)... and they have collaborations with 6 Japanese Universities and 6 Japanese companies and they do send students to Japan/ Germany, on their expense fr research...
2nd November 2011, 11:16 PM
000arpit

Indian Institute of Information Technology, Jabalpur also provide M. Tech. (Mechatronics)...
Moreover they have collaborations with 6 Japanese Universities(including Tokyo University, Tokai University..) and 6 Japanese companies(including Honda, Okuma, GE..)

Its one of the best... for more details, checkout: www.iiitdmj.ac.in

I am a first yr student registered fr the same course...
13th May 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

What are the Short term courses,industrial training centres after finishing b.e in mechatronics engineering?
15th June 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

i completed my btech in electronics and communication engg and i am interested in doing mtech in mechatronics correspondence,so can u please suggest me the colleges which provide distance education for mechatronics with placements
6th January 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

iam completing my Btech in ECE , but i want to do MY M.tech in Mechatronics, is it use full to my carrier? pls give the solution?
12th March 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Which IIT'S or NIT'S provides B.TECH degree in Mechatronics and how much marks is required in jee mains for getting admission for the in NIT???
29th September 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Btech in mechatronics and Mtech in robotics. Which IITs provide this currently or could possibly provide within 2 years ? Please let me know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?