18th April 2019, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How to check the status of GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship?

Hello Sir, I have already applied in GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship. I would like to know about that how I can check the status of this scholarship. I don’t know how to check the status. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

21st April 2019, 06:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to check the status of GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship?

You need to login to your GEV Memorial Merit scholarship account and check the status from there. You will be able to do it from the official website.

There is nothing special you have to do, just remember your login details. Once you login to your scholarship account, you can easily check the status.
21st April 2019, 10:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to check the status of GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship?

At the time of filling the application form, candidates have to login/register using Facebook/Google Plus/Email account to apply for GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship. Candidates can check their application status any time by logging in into their account.

Apply link for GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship is given below:
https://www.buddy4study.com/applicat...M2/instruction
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?