18th April 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

How much amount is offered in GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship?

Hi friends, I want to know that what amount I will get if I apply in GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship? I want to know about the scholarship amount for me. Kindly tell me about the scholarship amount being offered to me. Waiting for your reply!

21st April 2019, 06:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount is offered in GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship?

You can get a scholarship between 50000 to 2 lakhs per year depending on the tuition fee of the said course. It will also depend on the academic performance and those who have excellent merit will have more chances of getting the amount.

You will also get mentorship from top GEV scholars and also have exposure to the judiciary community of the country.
21st April 2019, 09:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

The amount which is offered in GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship are:

Minimum of INR 50,000 upto INR 2 lacs is given as financial support per scholar per year towards payment of tuition fees and other academic expenses. Last date to apply for GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship is August 31, 2019.
22nd April 2019, 12:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to know that what amount I will get if I apply in GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship? I want to know about the scholarship amount for me. Kindly tell me about the scholarship amount being offered to me. Waiting for your reply!

The GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship offers minimum Rs 50,000 up to Rs 2,00,000 aid per person per year towards payment of tuition fees and other academic expenses.

Selected students can get the subsequent scholarship installment based on their academic performance

Students can get exposure among the Judiciary Community of India from events or interactions organized under mentorship program

Scholars will also get mentoring from top law professionals and the GEV scholars
23rd April 2019, 12:57 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you get selected for GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship, then you can get around Rs. 50,000 up to Rs 2,00,000 per year. GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship helps towards the payment of tuition fees and other academic expenses. Students will be selected based on their academic performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?