11th May 2017, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

How to complete MBBS course with full scholarship?

How to complete MBBS course with full scholarship? I am financially weak and I cannot spend much money to do the course, so can you please provide me the details on the same? Which scholarship I can get to ensure that I will complete the complete MBBS course with scholarship?

27th July 2017, 05:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete MBBS course with full scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to complete MBBS course with full scholarship? I am financially weak and I cannot spend much money to do the course, so can you please provide me the details on the same? Which scholarship I can get to ensure that I will complete the complete MBBS course with scholarship?

Those students who are studying an MBBS course can apply for various scholarship schemes. Many government and private organizations offering scholarships to deserving students. But it is not possible to get full scholarship. Scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and annual family income. Scholarships available for the MBBS students are given below;

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

Central Sector Scheme (CSS) Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

ONGC Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST - Official Website

LIC Scholarship - Official Website

FAEA Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?