12th August 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

How to get an education loan from government banks to study MBBS course at Southern Medical University, China?

Sir, I want to study in MBBS course at Southern Medical University, China. I want to education loan from government banks. Please help me regarding this?

Related Questions:
  1. Process to get education loan to study MBBS course from Southern Medical University, China?
  2. Banks offering an Education Loan to study MBBS in Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University? -- [New]
  3. Possibility to get interest free education loan from government banks to study MBBS course in abroad being a son of Naval force?
  4. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BAMS -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which government provide education loan to study in DIT, University? Security and collateral required for education loan?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBBS in India for Medical student of Afghanistan? Procedure to apply?
  7. List of Banks which has Low Interest rates for Education Loan to study MBBS?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS in Government recognized Bukovinian State Medical University, Ukraine?
  9. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  11. List of Banks offering Education Loan to study BHMS course
  12. What all difficulties arises to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS in China?
  13. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if secured 84% in 2nd PUC?
  14. Is it possible to get 7 lakhs per year education loan for doing MBBS?
  15. List of Medical universities in United Kingdom for which banks will grant education loan
  16. Compare the education loan schemes of government banks for the amount 6 lakh
  17. List of banks which offers education loan to study in Rayat Bahra University, Mohali?
  18. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
19th August 2017, 09:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an education loan from government banks to study MBBS course at Southern Medical University, China?

You can approach any nearest reputed bank branch for education loan, if you have got your admission confirmed. Just fill the application form and submit it with all the required documents.

The bank will review your application and will contact you, if they think that you are eligible for education loan or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?