12th August 2017, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

How to get an education loan from HDFC Credila to study MBBS course?

I have secured 87% in 2nd PUC exam and now want to get an education loan from HDFC Credila, which is a subsidiary company of HDFC Limited to study MBBS course. Please tell me how can I get an education loan?

Related Questions:
13th August 2017, 11:08 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an education loan from HDFC Credila to study MBBS course?

To get an education loan from HDFC Credit for pursuing MBBS course, you should have secured admission in MBBS course in any of the recognised college/ university. You need to fill the loan application form and submit relevant documents like Income Proof, Address Proof, ID Proof, Admission letter, etc., to bank for processing your education loan. If all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct, you will be offered an education loan for pursuing your MBBS course.
13th August 2017, 01:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an education loan from HDFC Credila to study MBBS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have secured 87% in 2nd PUC exam and now want to get an education loan from HDFC Credila, which is a subsidiary company of HDFC Limited to study MBBS course. Please tell me how can I get an education loan?

HDFC Credila offer education loans to students to study MBBS course in India. It covers the complete tuition fees. No margin money is required for HDFC Credila education loan. The borrower and Co borrowers must be an Indian citizen to avail the HDFC Credila education loan. Candidates should have confirmed admission in the medical college before education loan disbursement. Candidates can apply online for an HDFC Credila education loan. Representatives from Credila can visit candidates in their convenient time to complete all the required education loan formalities. HDFC Credila website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?